Welcome to DataHub
The data science hub for students at SUSTech.
- DataHub is an interdisciplinary students’ organization that promotes data science across both the SUSTech community and our city Shenzhen.
- Our mission is to help students connect with each other, academics, and industry; learn the tools, techniques, and reality of data science; and practice their skills.
Demand-oriented and practical; First-hand or global; Not satisfied.
- Online Resources:
- Python and data science, R learning route, TeX learning route, etc.
- Our project teams regularly share progress and some details (every two weeks), where you can 1) learn industry mainstream algorithms and tools, 2) put what you learned in the class into practice, 3) understand project workflow.
- QuickStart Tutorials:
- Getting started is difficult, especially when lack of domain knowledge, therefore we need global guidance for future learning. We provide a QuickStart tutorial on different topics for every week or every two weeks, to give you a quick taste on specific domain.
How to Fix the Problems
Firstly, you should know how to ask questions the smart way.
Secondly, you have several efficient ways to ask for help (the following ways are listed in descending order of priority),